Come to an Issaquah Amateur Radio Club (IARC) meeting, try us out and meet some local hams!
Just see our Treasurer at any club meeting for registration and membership fees of $20 per year. Then you'll receive our monthly SquakBox and full members’ access to our website. The dues-year is January 1 to December 31.
Why Should I Join?
- Over 30 members … a great club to belong to.
- Plenty of experienced hams with great backgrounds.
- This club participates in Field Day every June.
- Summer Barbeque and Winter Dinner for members and guests.
- Our November Auction is an easy way to add or subtract to your inventory and support the club.
- We usually have a table at the Puyallup Hamfest, another easy way to help manage your inventory.
- April Fool’s program is always fun and entertaining.
- Meets first Wednesday of every month, doors open at 7 PM.
- Fun and informative presentations at most monthly meetings.
- Club year runs from January until the next January.
- Membership includes the right to participate at club meetings, vote at club meeting, hold a club office, participate in club activities, access to the Members Only portion of the website and receive the monthly SquakBox newsletter.
We hope to see you at our next meeting.